Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rani Graduated!!!


FINALLY! Nine years after I began, in September last year I became am a Uni graduate!!! Between travelling to the states, going on a mission, working, getting married, having children, and everything in between, uni was pushed here and there, until over the past 2 years I dedicated myself to finishing it. I became 'the pregnant girl' walking around campus - TWICE!!! But the BIG DAY came and I walked across that stage wearing that fancy - and heavy! - hat. What an exciting day! Although I never imagined myself making a baby bottle in between dress rehearsals! It was certainly a huge event, and it was a great feeling. I now have a Bachelor of Commerce with a double major in Journalism and Marketing. Now what do I do with it..?? (Here's hoping it will help me with making a cake business!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment