Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Freckle Named "Destiny Pickle"...

Come one, Come all! It's awesome, it's adorable! It's.... A FRECKLE!!!! Vettoria Nicolle Montes has a FRECKLE! That's right, you heard it here first! Check this out:

Don't quite see it?? Let me point it out for you! :

At first I thought it was a spec of dirt. But it wouldn't wipe off... Was it chocolate? Didn't taste like chocolate.... Could it be? Is it really so? It is! A first, real, brown, round, perfectly sized FRECKLE! ("heavenly choir angels cue here") Isn't it gorgeous? It needed a name. I suggested... "Destiny". Tori didn't like that. She wanted to call it "Pickle Maggu-lat". Hmm... interesting.. OK, What about "Destiny Pickle"? She was happy with that. Serioulsy, I never thought I would be so excited to have a daughter with a freckle. Rather, I thought it would be a solemn occasion with tears and apologies. But it wasn't! At last, my big girl carries something, however small, that resembles ME, her mother; the one who brought her into the world. Justice has been served!

1 comment: