Sunday, March 14, 2010

Alisha's 1st Baby Shower

It is crazy but true - With about 5 weeks to go until child number four was born, I found out that my sister Alisha had never had a baby shower! How is this possible? Every mother has to have a shower, even if we are three babies late. So she gave in to my begging and let me put one on for her. PROJECT - Yay! But with only 2 1/2 weeks to prepare, I needed help! The best person for the job? Alisha's first born, Emilie, of course! How many daughters can say they helped put on their mum's first baby shower? Not many! We got to work cutting and coloring and blowing up balloons and having a great time. And the best part - Alisha loved it!

I was very happy with how the cake came out. I tried to follow Alisha's color scheme of 'apple green', 'lemon yellow', and pink and purple with a daisy theme. She really loved it so I was very happy! I call it the 'Alisha' as a dedication to my awesome sister.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun!! I love baby showers! Your cake looks beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete