Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cake Update

So I'm almost done... But the hardest part is yet to come!! I'll be transporting it in two boxes, the bottom two tiers in one, the top two in another.... scary! When I get to the place I will have to then put the tiers together and put the topper on and decorate it to perfection. It's hard to improvise with a 2mm thick hollow chocolate egg! These are them so far:


Thank goodness Cassandra is minding the girls while I fulfil my quest! So I'd like to shout out a giant public "THANK YOU CASSANDRA!"

I am very nervous to do the final set up - more nervous than I have been even making and decorating it! So pray for me that it will all go smoothly and come out perfectly, please! I'll be sure to take lots of pics of the final display.. hold your breath!!!! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing Rani! I'm so glad your talent is now pulling professional jobs. I'm sure there will be many more to come! It's all taking off!

    ReplyDelete