Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Love 'em those IKEA hotdogs!

I am not ashamed to admit that IKEA is one of - if not my FAVORITE store of all time. I know, I know, "it's cheap", "their furniture breaks", etc, etc, I've heard it all... But I've bought many items from there over the years and honestly I have never had a single item break on me and I still have them all to this day. But anyway, that's not why I'm telling this... Another reason I love IKEA is the food! The meatballs and gravy with cranberry sauce are DELISH, the breakfasts are $2.00 and surprisingly satisfying, and the small kids meals are healthy AND affordable.
But one of my favorite things is THE HOTDOGS! $1 for a hotdog and 50c for an ice-cream - Who wouldn't love it? They're just as good as Wendy's where you pay $4.80 for the exact same hotdog - only at IKEA you put the sauce on yourself so it's just as you like it! But want even better value? Get the hotdog with the UNLIMITED FILLUP DRINK and it's $1.50!! I mean c'mon! I couldn't make it for that price if I tried! So having confessed this, I would like to publically declare my love and devotion to IKEA and say thank you for your awesome furniture, fun toys for the kiddies to play on, and especially your delicious and affordable food! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment