Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Many Names of Eadie McGreedy

Eadith Indiana: that is what her birth certificate says. Eadie: that is the shortened name we commonly refer to her by. But then there are others... So many names I almost can't remember them all. But just for fun I thought I would try to write them all down to give us an idea of how many names we use on a daily basis. So, here we go:
Eadith, Eadie, Eadie-McGreedy, Greedy, Padooki, Padooka, Mamooshka, Papooski, Babooshka (these are often hyphenated together in random orders), Chunky Monkey, Spunky Monkey, Angel of Music (that one is mine, don't ask me why I say it!) and Poomba, plus the regular Bubba, Angel etc.
Did I forget any?? Probably... But seriously, isn't that crazy? That's like 14 names just from the top of my mind. I don't know why we have given her so many (or why so many of them seem to follow a kind of 'Russian' theme.....wierd). Maybe it's becaue she has always been a big girl hence she is more cuddly and we love to make fun of that. Tori only ever had a couple.. Tori McGorey and maybe one more. Why has Eadie suddenly brought out the name-caller within us? I don't know... But she sure is fun to tease! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment