Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Baptism, Thomas!

So my sister Alisha's 8 year old son, Thomas, was baptised about a week ago and it was a great day to spend together as a family. We loved having mum and dad come up from New Castle to spend the weekend with us, and everyone participating in the baptism program and being at the chapel all together was a big highlight. I played the piano.... ugh, what a terrible job I did! I know, I know, I'm sure it was fine... but I felt it was terrible, even though my dad did comment that he was happy the 8 years of lessons finally paid off!!

Despite my embarrassment, I am glad I was able to contribute to the day, even if all I did was play plonk on the piano wincing at all my mistakes for 15 minutes (which felt like an hour I might add!!) But anyway, I was able to get some cute snaps of most of the Christinson kids in the hallway before the big event, and I wanted to put them on here so all the fam could check them out. Congratulations again, Thomas, we are really proud of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment