Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I need to join the B.A.A... ASAP!!

I don't know if it exists, but if it doesn't I think I'll have to launch a "Bloggers Addict Anonymous" (BAA) for people like me who blog too much! I just had an experience that confirmed this for me in an hilarious way. Get this:

I am sitting here on the couch with the laptop on my lap and Vettoria walked up to me. She wanted more of something I had, and asked "Can I have some more, mummy?". I was distracted by some things I was doing on the blog so I barely looked up, but knew she had said something. "Huh?" I said. "Can I have some more, mummy?" she said again. "Sure" I said and used my finger to move the cursor on the screen as far over to the left as I could, trying to 'reach' Tori. I sat there trying desperately to move the cursor further than the corner of the screen for about three seconds until I realised Tori is REAL! Just look up and give her what she wants! I'm not kidding! Somehow I thought I was handing her what she wanted and was wondering why it wasn't getting to her!
HAHA, SOOO Funny! I've been laughing about it all morning. Was this as funny for you as it was for me? Maybe it was a 'had to be there' moment... but I'm still laughing about it, and had to put it in! Hope it put a smile on your dial too!

1 comment:

  1. I like to blog too Rani. I've been known to say five minutes more to the kids. But I do try to keep it in check. I reckon you should read my post about my my entering competitions experience. At that period of my life, I'd often slightly ignore my kids hahaha. No one was hurt and thankfully the boys had eachother to play with.

    ReplyDelete