Sunday, April 4, 2010

Table Setting, Tori Style...

Last week while making dinner Vettoria was begging to help me in the kitchen. Apart from eat it, there was not a lot she could actually help with, so I asked her if she would like to set the table instead - would she ever! She was so excited to be a part of something so 'grown up', I actually had to hold back giggles as I told her what to do!
So as I continued chopping and prepping the dinner I gave her instructions on what to get and where to put it. It went a little something like this:
"Can you get the water and put it on the table?"
"Now we'll need some salt and pepper as well".

And then I looked up and could hold back my laughter no longer! It seems Tori followed my instructions a little TOO much to the letter....



Needless to say, I held back telling her to "put the tomato sauce on the table" even though it would have made for a great photo! But, Tori did actually get the knives and forks in the right position and has set the table every night since! Thank you Tori, you did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment