Friday, May 21, 2010

SNIP SNIP - "Uh-oh...."

I DID IT! I cut Vettoria's hair - yes, the long curls! I know, "Am I crazy?" Maybe. But as her mother I reserve the right to say when is the right time to do it, so I DID it. Every day her hair is a matted mess of knots, knots, knots. Even using conditioner and brushing it after a shower, they just come back. Brushing it is torture for her and both of us decided it was time. This is how long her hair was with her curls (and knots) brushed out:



Long huh? I had a plan to cut only an inch, but somehow it ended up being about 3 inches. It's weird how it happens, it's like you cut a line, then another, and before you know it you're evening out those lines and then you step back and go "Whoah, didn't mean to do it that short!" Seriously, it's not THAT short, but it is shorter than I expected. Juan is convinced I've cut off all her beautiful curls, but I don't think so. I've straightened the ends which might make it look more wavy than curly, but I still think it will curl back again. Here's a pic:

SEE? Still beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment