Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Proof is in the Picture!

So, you think I'm exaggerating when I say Eadie is a rampaging bully??? Well, I accidentally snapped a picture that proves I have reason for concern and frustration! I caught this act while we were photographing cute snaps for daddy's Christmas present. I was only able to take a couple of pics all up and this one was the last, as you can imagine. Tori with tears streaming down her face and Eadie frowning from getting into trouble wasn't really the look I was going for, so I decided to call it quits once I caught this one live:


I know, it would have been hilarious if Tori hadn't actually been hurt... Look at that wallop! Poor thing. She as just sitting there innocently posing and along came the hand.. I would cry if I wasn't laughing so hard at the memory.. hey, gimme a break, I'm at a loss here!  

But here are the three pics I was able to snap before it all hit the fan. The bottom one, needless to say, is the one we chose to give daddy for his present. Believe it or not, it was the best out of a bad bunch! And anyway, he loved it!


Good thing you're so dang cute Eadith Indiana!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment