Monday, October 10, 2011

For Sale!

Our house is officially on the market!!

It has been a crazy hectic month as we have prepared the house for photos and future open homes, but I am happy to say it is official and now we just sit back and wait.. and clean.. and clean... and continuously clean. Ugh! Always picking up, putting away, stacking, washing, wiping, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping.. Goodness, was I REALLY that messy before?

I can honestly say my house has been spotless since Friday. Don't get me wrong, we still play and eat and change our clothes, but the mess is gone within the hour and nothing sits around all day. It's not that we have an Open House tomorrow or that we have people going through it, but I am trying to get into the habit of keeping it clean because realistically, it may be for sale for some time, and I don't want to let it get to the point where it will take me a whole week to get it back up to scratch (like it did last week....). And, knowing my luck, the day I relax and let it get messy is the one day I'm out and the agent will being someone through!
So anyway, the photographer came by on Friday and took pics. The Real Estate agent said over the phone that they "...came out great!" and he couldn't "...believe how excellent they look!". I said, "oh, good", but wasn't holding my breath. But then when I saw the pics I was so happy with how it came out- I was actually shocked! It's amazing what good lighting and a professional eye can do for a room. I am really happy that I have these pics as my memory of our little townhouse in Daisy Hill. (Excuse the size of the pics, I had to download them off a website and I couldn't alter them). Anyway, hope you enjoy our house!:







3 comments:

  1. looks so good Rani!!! I hope it sells quickly for you, I hated cleaning for open houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks fantastic! You have done such a good job. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you guys have definately been busy. Looks great Rani. The kitchen looks so different and the girls room so spacious. It is easier to do maintenance cleaning than the huge clean up after a few days so hopefully you can keep it up :) Good luck! Hope it sells SOON! xx

    ReplyDelete