Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Cookies

Ever since I learned how to make decorative cookies just before Tori's fourth birthday, I have been completely obsessed with making them for every possible event. This Christmas was no exception! I put a couple of different ideas together and came up with my own little Christmas tree design. Even though I was totally over it by the end, I am really happy with how they came out, despite forgetting to color the small star up the top in yellow.. So instead I pretended I was going for the 'natural' star look... whatever that is..

And, since I yet again missed my Visiting Teaching this month (one of my New Years resolutions to improve on), I took them around to the sisters, Eadie's nursery leaders, which she was sooo excited about delivering, and also our next door neighbours.
 
The next cookie project will probably be Anabel's 1st birthday party in March.. That is unless I do Valentines Day cookies.... Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment