Monday, October 15, 2012

A Sad Goodbye..

We were fortunate enough to spend some time with Carmen and her kids before their family took off to live in Perth... forever. :-(   That's right, the Dunbars are gone. Well, OK they have been 'gone' for years now while living in Emerald, but knowing they were just a 10 hour drive away made them feel closer...somehow... But now they live literally over the other side of the country. So I don't know when we will get to see them again, but hey, Juan is offered contracts over in Perth all the time, so maybe... possibly.. one day? Hmm.. it's a long way to move.. But we'll see.

ANYway, while they were here we were able to hang out a bit. My kids absolutely love Elly and Noah. Tori brings up Elly's name at least once a day. She has a photo of the two of them stuck on her bed. They really do get along like a house on fire, I think they will always have a special bond because of how close they have been as little girls.

One night they had a sleep over and I was able to get some pics which they were only too happy to pose for ;-) :




Too cute!!

2 comments:

  1. They are like two little angels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rani! I just finished reading all the posts you've written in the last year ( that's how long it has been since I was last on here)! LOVED them all! You had me LOL :) This post about the girls made me miss you guys and seeing them hanging out together. You MUST come for a visit when you can. You guys would love it here. Make it happen :) hope you're all well xo

    ReplyDelete