Monday, October 1, 2012

Hitting the big time!

Guess what? I've been asked to be a guest blogger on Patches of Heaven! What is that, you ask? It's a blog written by some friends of mine, and I really like it. It's fun and interesting and I am very excited to be a small part of it. It took me a couple of days before is settled on what to write, but when cake decorating hit me, I knew it would be perfect. So I'm writing about the very awesome topic of the different ways to use Molding Paste. How exciting! ;)

Also, I have more fun news. I started another blog! The Family Montes is more of a public journal to record our family goings on, but my new blog, Interrupted Ramblings (www.interruptedramblings.blogspot.com) is written for the readers, as a way to entertain them with my random thoughts and things. I'm really excited about it; it pushes me to complete projects, and bring lots of ideas to reality. So fellow readers, please check it out and Join me there!
But fear not, this blog will continue to be updated regularly so you will still get your fix of Montes mayhem :)

To check me out for my big guest blogger debut on Patches of Heaven go to www.patchesofheaven.blogspot.com . Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment