Saturday, September 28, 2013

Lunch in the City With Daddy

I decided to throw this in here because this is such a normal and fun part of our week, I wanted to keep it as a record for our family.
About once a week, myself and whichever girls are with me that day (sometimes just me!!) head into the city to Juan's work and have lunch with him somewhere. It varies according to the location hes working from. If he's in The Valley we will head to New Farm Park; if he's in the CBD, we will head to Roma Street Parklands. This particular day we went to Kangaroo Point Cliffs and the weather was so beautiful I decided to take some happy snaps.

*Tip: The secret to having a quick 1 hour lunch with your husband in the city is to buy the food BEFORE you pick him up and go to to your picnic destination. That way you don't spend half the time wondering where to go and the other half waiting for your food. You can just focus on having an awesome time for as long as possible! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment