Thursday, December 26, 2013

My girls, 2013

Took  these pics the other day before church and had to put them in here. They're growing up so fast, I just love this age and this time with my beautiful girls. I can't get enough of them right now. I'm so proud of them. They are each so funny and sweet and caring. They are honest and they try to make me and Juan happy in everything they do. They get along so well and play together every day. They apologise when they should, they want to say their prayers every night, and they make sure eachother is ok if they other hurt. I couldn't ask for more. The each have their little quirks and things that make Juan and I roll our eyes or even want to pull our hair out, but we can honestly say that we are so proud and happy with our beautiful baby girls. 



Bel laughing at Daddy in the background. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment