Monday, January 26, 2015

It's back to school we go!!!

It's back to school time already! The holidays have been awesome this year, and I can honestly say the time has flown by and went way too fast. We have had so much fun just hanging out, mucking around, and enjoying being around eachother. The girls have all played so well together, I have been so proud of them. But, it's time...

This year Tori has moved up to year two and Eadith, I can't believe it, is in year one! They both look so cute in their uniforms, I just want to eat them up. And Anabel, well, since we started her a week early, it was just enough time for her to decide she hates kindy and doesn't want to ever go back again.... Yep! Our stubborn little girl has decided to put up a fight every time its a kindy day, and then, on the other days, she complains about the next day being a kindy day... The days - and nights - are getting longer and longer with this little girl, I'm sorry to say... time will tell; I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, check out these cute-as pics of my babes on their way to the first day of school, 2015. These are the pics we will love looking back on... and I'm already feeling sentimental about them... *insert sigh here* ...  :(







No comments:

Post a Comment