Sunday, January 25, 2015

Loving Our Little Piggies

The girls are still obsessed with their adorable little guinea pigs, Cutie and Diego, who are now one year old. They treat them like their children, and the pigs just squeak away in delight as they are cuddled and carried around the house or pushed in the toy pram. To this day, Juan still has not touched or patted them, true to his word. The pigs are to him what a snake would be to me.... so I am very grateful that, despite his dislike for rodents of any kind, he appreciates the value they add to the kids lives and allows the kids and I to continue loving them as we do. I'm still the one who feeds and bathes them, but I don't mind, I'm a 'pet person' so I'm happy to do it. And the girls play with the pigs every single day, so I don't have to worry about them lacking in attention. I took some snaps of the girls with their babies so we don't forget how cute they are. Check out the one of Eadie rubbing Cutie's tummy. Cutie just lays back and lets her scratch away with a big grin on his face as he squeaks in delight and satisfaction, totally still for ages. She carries that pig everywhere, they just adore eachother. Overall, they have been wonderful first pets, and  I highly recommend them :)  Enjoy these cute pics!






No comments:

Post a Comment