Friday, February 13, 2015

Look what I got!!!

Look what I got in the mail.... my new business cards!! Very exciting! Even though I'm still in the ground phase of the business I, of course, got a little ahead of myself and  went ahead and designed my business cards and logo. 

After going through a truck load of logo designs, getting opinions from everyone, and researching effective layouts and psychological corporate color preferences, I chose my own theme and, with the help of a graphic designer, I gave him my idea and we just ran with it. I'm absolutely stoked with the design and quality, and I couldn't be happier with the result. 

Its feeling more and more exciting now that I have a physical element to show off of all the hard work I'm putting in, in my brain and on the computer. I still plan on finishing my masters before I start working, or at least before I implement a marketing campaign, so there's a lot of work to go yet, but I'm definitely on my way. How exciting!!! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment