Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!!

So, I am officially 34... that's crazy! It makes me think of this funny quote, which fits my feelings exactly:


My birthday came and went in a flurry of fun and gifts. I spent it mostly with the girls and Juan and to my delight he once again surprised me with a day off work, and an awesome electronic gift! This year it was a new mobile phone which I'm still wrapping my head around... I feel myself getting to 'that age' where it takes me ages to figure out what all the 'new fandangle' buttons and devices are for, haha. But I love it nevertheless. I also received many adorable hand-drawn gifts from the kids, as well as some gorgeous new clothes and of course, breakfast in bed. I have been VERY spoiled :) Juan gets better and better with age at gift giving, it great! :) 

The girls decorated a beautiful pavlova for me - all by themselves! They were very proud and it tasted delicious. I'm excited to see what this 34th year of life brings me. Life is very full between family life and doing my masters, but I'm thoroughly enjoying both at the moment, and I consider myself one of the most blessed people on the planet. Much love to  you all, thank you for being a part of my life :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment