Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Happy Birthday Eadith!

Our darling girl Eadith Indiana turned 7 this year, I can hardly believe it! She is so gorgeous in every way, she is the sweetest thing; she is kind and loving and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. We are blessed to call her our's.

This year daddy was still away working in Darwin, but we still had a great birthday party at Grandma's house. Like Anabel, Eadith is also obsessed with Shopkins, and she chose a Kooky Cookie cake that designed herself. I spent the night before making it, and had a terrible time working with the frosting which I had made way too wet, and late at night I had run out of icing sugar so I did the best I could to make it look presentable. In the end I came out with this... eeek!!:


And then to top off my disappointment, you can imagine my delight when I wake up to find this:


Ba ha haaa! D-: Yikes!!! I had to think on my feet and still get on with the outdoor decorations, but I am happy to say that Eadie still loved the final product and it tasted good :-)






All and all it was a lovely day with family and friends, and our beautiful 'toothless' girl had a great time. Happy birthday Eadie, we love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment